IRS Tax Exempt Filings
IRS Tax Exempt Filings Experts
Satty, Levine & Ciacco offers its clients years of experience in nonprofit taxation and accounting. For decades, we have helped not-for-profits from all over the country incorporate and obtain their IRS tax exempt status.
Our experts simplify the tax exempt process by filling out forms, handling IRS questions and assisting in drafting an organizational mission statement and bylaws.
Services We Provide:
- Review your organizational structure to ensure that it falls within the IRS guidelines for 501(c)(3) organizations, and if not, determine which subsection of 501(c) your organization should be classified as
- Prepare your Form 1023 application for IRS tax exempt status
- File your articles of organization (if necessary)
- Write or revise your organization’s bylaws
- Write a strong narrative based on your organization’s vision and mission
- Assist with preparation of your organization’s financial projections or reports
- Assist in developing your volunteer and fundraising plans
- Provide resources and consultation on nonprofit management and daily operations