Governmental Entities Accounting Professionals
As government agencies face increasing pressure at the local and federal levels, Satty’s experts offer assistance with special reporting requirements.
We understand governments are expected to constantly improve their operations while simultaneously lowering costs. Government entities are required to deal with compliance issues, maxed-out resources and budget restrictions.
SL&C is well-versed in the special reporting requirements for government agencies. We can also assist them in managing their finances, improving their efficiencies and reducing their budgets.
Satty currently serves villages, component units, special districts, libraries, fire districts and court justices.
Specialized Services Include:
- Audits of financial statements
- Bookkeeping and accounting system design and preparation of financial statements
- Assistance in developing accounting procedures and practices
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Preparation of AUD/Annual Financial Reports